Sometimes the connection between The Learning Center and your computer or device makes it difficult for your computer to open it.
If you're having trouble getting a PDF open, please try one of the following solutions:
If you're trying to watch a recorded lecture, please read the article on recorded lectures.
Open the PDF in a different window:
- Right-click on the item you want to view. This opens a new menu.
- Click one of the following options: Open in window or Open link in new window. Your browser will open the item in a new window.
Save, then open:
- Right click on the item you want view. This opens a new menu.
- Click on the option that starts with Save (i.e. Save Target as... or Save link as...). This opens a save as dialog box.
- Choose where you'd like to save it. Choose a place where you can find it again.
- Once the file has downloaded, you can go to that place on your computer and view the item.