92%-100% Pass Rate - May 2022 ASP®-CSP® Review
We completed our survey process for the May 2022 ASP®-CSP® Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Now for the results! The May 2022 ASP®-CSP® Online Review took place from May 16th – to July 13th, 2022.
Of those who completed the course:
- 54% responded to our survey!
- 60% of those responding took the ASP® exam, with 92% passing.
- 45% of those responding took the CSP® exam, with 100% passing.
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the ASP® and/or CSP® Exams, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 70 hours studying and approximately 3.5 months preparing.
Congratulations to these new ASPs and CSPs!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team
Bowen EHS® Exam Prep courses are LIVE Interactive online courses that teach you what you need to know to go into your certification exam with confidence.
Find the right ASP® or CSP® Exam Prep Course for you.
ASP®, CSP®, ASSOCIATE SAFETY PROFESSIONAL®, and CERTIFIED SAFETY PROFESSIONAL®
are registered trademarks of the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, Inc.
which is not affiliated with and has not endorsed Bowen Learning Network, Inc.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.