The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) is recognized as the leader in high-quality credentialing for safety, health, and environmental practitioners in order to enhance the safety of people, property, and the environment.
Bowen EHS provides courses for clients wishing to take the ASP® and CSP® certification examinations. The actual examinations are administered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). To find out more about certification and your eligibility, please contact the BCSP® directly.
At a Glance
- Certifying Agency
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- Web Site
- 317-593-4800 (USA)
- Web Contact
- Certification info
- BCSP's Safety Certifications At-A-Glance
- Test centers
- BCSP® exams at pearsonvue.com
All applications are accepted through the BCSP® Certification Management System (CMS). Create a profile that allows you to keep up with your BCSP® credentials.
Blueprints and Exam Info
Associate Safety Professional® (ASP®)
Certified Safety Professional® (CSP®)
About the BCSP
The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP):
- Sets standards for professional, technician, technologist, and supervisory level safety practices.
- Evaluates the academic and professional experience qualifications of certification applicants.
- Administers examinations.
- Issues certificates to candidates who meet BCSP's certification qualifications and successfully pass the examination(s).
- Monitors continued professional development through mandatory recertification requirements.
BCSP credential holders must show continued competence in the profession to maintain certification.