We completed our survey process for the 2016 Fall ASP/CSP Online Review course. 90 days after the course end date, we determined the participants who completed the course and asked them to participate in a short survey.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, clients are required to complete the following list of items:
- Listen to each of the 16 lectures (participate live or review recorded lectures).
- Score 70% or higher on all homework assignments.
- Score 70% or higher on the Bowen EHS final exam.
(Clients who do not meet the above completion requirements will receive a certificate of participation.)
Now for the results! The 2016 Fall ASP/CSP Online Review took place September 20 through November 15th. Of those who completed the course:
- 82% responded to our survey!
- 64% of those responding took the exam, the majority for the 1st time.
- Of those who took the exam, 95% PASSED. WOO HOOO!!
If you are wondering what kind of time commitment it takes to prepare for the ASP and/or the CSP Exam, we asked these course participants that as well. They spent an average of 72 hours studying and 3.6 months preparing. Multiple participants took both the ASP and the CSP after completing the course. Our statistics reflect one exam per participant.
Congratulations, Way to go!!
As always, we are Committed To Your Success and Guarantee our Support through the exam process!
~The Bowen EHS Team