Certificates are automatically emailed to you once you complete the required work. Often people miss completing the evaluation.
How to Access / Find Your Certificates
- Sign into the Member Center.
- Navigate to your profile by going to the user menu (upper right corner where your name is), clicking/tapping to open the menu, and choosing Profile.
- Find the Miscellaneous section on the Profile page. Click/tap My certificates.
Requirements for Certificates
Sometimes a course has some exceptions. These will be outlined in the course.
Below are the general requirements.
These are the parts you need to complete.
- View or attend the webinar.
- Complete the course work (usually a quiz with a minimum score of 70%).
- Complete the webinar evaluation.
Complete the following:
- The required course homework with a minimum of 70% on each of them (or what is specified).
- Achieve a 70% or higher score on one of the final exams.
- Complete the course evaluation.
Professional Development Course (PDC) Certificates
The grading varies more from course to course. Please see your course description for more details. In general, you need at least a 70% on all of the homeworks. (Calculation practice quizzes may be higher.)
Complete the following:
- The required course work.
- Complete the evaluation.
Android, iPad, and iPhone
You will receive updates through Google Play or the App Store.
Windows and Macs
Your software is checked and updated every time you connect to the Virtual Classroom. If you are having trouble with a recording, you can use the button below to trigger an update.
Verify that Electa is installed and your computer or device can communicate with the test classroom.
This article is about getting the audio to be more consistent and understandable. If you can't get the recording to work at all, please see the I can't run a downloaded recording article.
Can't start the Virtual Classroom? Sometimes antivirus and antimalware programs, applications, or tools prevent Electa, the Virtual Classroom plugin from starting. You will usually see an error message stating that Electa failed to start. If you see an error message that includes the words "connection" or "connect", please see Testing and Troubleshooting the Virtual Classroom.
Troubles connecting to the Virtual Classroom? Read on for help.
If you would like to see class times in your local timezone, you can. After you change the setting your profile, all times in the Member Center will be in your local time.
You can watch recordings on any device supported in the Connecting to the Virtual Classroom article by streaming them through the Member Center. Users with Windows and Mac computers (OS X 10.8+) can also save the recordings and watch them offline.