Nicole Conrad, CIH, CSP
Senior Instructor - Bowen EHS
Ms. Conrad is a board Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) with close to 20 years experience in occupational safety and health. She has worked in a variety of industries including agriculture, aerospace, defense, high-tech, and blood and tissue manufacturing.
Health Safety and Environment Specialist, Akima LLC, Herndon, Virginia
Proactive and forward-thinking Occupational Safety & Health Manager offering a results-charged career providing visionary leadership and strategic direction for corporate health and safety programs.
- Expert in analyzing existing operations and implementing the necessary strategies and corrective-action plans to enhance an organization’s safety performance, workplace practices, and employee wellness. Works well independently or as a member of a team to produce best outcomes and results.
- Versatile, dynamic leader proficient at managing cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment that collaborate as a focused unit to achieve targeted goals. Well versed in OSHA, DOT, FDA, and USDA regulations and bringing an organization into compliance with industry standards.
- Excel in developing and implementing state-of-the-art corporate training programs to educate an entire workforce. Strong background in industrial hygiene and behavior based safety demonstrating a keen understanding of industry trends and meeting the needs of consumers, employees and corporate initiatives.
- Polished communicator who builds rapport easily at all organizational levels and interacts effectively with key stakeholders. Superior organizational, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills.
- Project & Program Management
- Risk Management & Assessment
- Regulatory Compliance
- Workers Compensation
- Team Building/Management
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Fleet Operations Management
- OSHA VPP ISO
- Implementation & Audits
- Operations Management
- Wellness Programs
- Change Management