CIH Exam Workshop
Prepare for the Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certification exam with this comprehensive Bowen EHS® Workshop. Our exam prep workshops are offered for those who prefer a short intense course in preparation for the CIH exam. All workshops take place in a traditional classroom environment and cover the same material presented during our popular CIH online review course. Online access to the Bowen EHS® Member Center will allow participants to complete the required homework and course final exam outside of class.
Access to course materials is provided for 1 year from the course start date through the Bowen EHS® Member Center.
Eligible for CM, COC, CMP credits(hours, points,etc.) and CEUs.
- Comprehensive. This course covers both content and test taking strategies for the certification exam offered by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH).
- Small, interactive classes. We want you to be able to participate with our instructors.
- In person. Our instructors create a learning environment where you get personal attention and have opportunities to ask questions.
- Recordings. Review the class topics after you go home - as many times as you want. (Provided through the online Bowen EHS® Member Center for 1 year from class start date.)
- Practice time. Apply what you learn to problems in class and nightly homework. Feedback and solutions given during the following session.
- Excellent instructors. Our certified instructors have experience in this field and in teaching.
- Lunch. We provide it so you can focus on studying.
- Individual tutoring. Our instructor(s) will work with you to make arrangements.
- Fulfills ABIH Ethics Requirement.
- Exam approved calculator included. We train you how to use it to minimize stress when you sit for your exam.
- Premium Membership. One year access to our forums, study question library, EH&S games and more. Learn more
- Guaranteed Support beyond the course. We answer your questions and help with your studies after the course ends.
The primary purpose of the course is to provide participants with the necessary framework to pass the Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) exam administered by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH).
Successful completion of the course requirements is expected to result in participants’ increased ability to: (a) pass the CIH exam; (b) perform integral mathematical and scientific functions/equations; (c) identify, assess, and control workplace health hazards.
This course qualifies for 2.8 CEUs through The University of Iowa's Heartland Center for Occupational Health and Safety.
Our courses meet the requirements for ABIH contact hours during the application process and for recertification. ABIH has previously awarded CM credit for this event. The current event contains 28 hours which can be claimed for CM (Certification Maintenance) credit.
Our courses also meet the requirements for BCSP recertification points.